16 de abril de 2012

hot shit swimmer




body:

All post before.

clothes:

swimmer: Paperbag. Hot Shit Swimmer: More colors at mainstore
Poses: BENT. Lookbook - narrative Group Gift: 

Designer from Bent writes: 

"As some of you know, I no longer have an inworld store but have created a group for BENT.  I will be sending my poses through the group for a yearly fee of 250L. It really is a no brainer for those who love poses. 
At the end of each month I will resend whatever was sent that month to the group and at the end of the year as well.
BENT. VIP Group
secondlife:///app/group/d36d7add-1d2f-97e5-6251-85c8b85b58d9/about
The only exception to this would be charity events or specific events that I am asked to participate in.  Otherwise, I'll be sending things through the group. 
Enjoy ! Cat"


  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario