14 de marzo de 2012

long post

body: 

skin: RazzaNova Back2Basics Skins - Irene (tan) NEW NEW

eyes: Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *maroon*

hair: >TRUTH< Lilia - mocha



clothes:

dress: Paperbag. Galaxy Dress

boots: ::LC:: Shadow-Zoom Bootie [Slate]

tights: Insanya




Personally, I love that designers are set in RL trends to create. Look, this pretty dress is inspired by leading Nicky Minaj, you like and think you would be great in RL? Well find many in the online store of Black Milk. like this that I show you the small picture. 
 
Moreover also I have to admit I love the new skin of Razzanova. Her name is Irene, as before, but this time darker in tone. (I like more, really) It reminds me a little to Latinas. Pretty face, lips, elegant ... Makeup is delicious. Go to Razzanova and see for yourself



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario